We provide the full scope of consulting services to the communications and security industries: from concept design and implementation, including:
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessment – We provide a comprehensive, custom evaluation of your security situation with the goal of identifying deficiencies, limiting losses, and minimizing interruptions to your business. We will check your properties’ vulnerability with our penetration audit to find areas of weakness in building security that could lead to loss. We will interview key employees and members of your management team to identify possible issues and concerns. Our job is to identify the areas and issues that may lead to loss, lawsuits, and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Equipment Specifications – Affiliated with the leading security and communications partners, we provide honest, unbiased opinions of what you need. We are committed to staying on top of the latest technology in the security industry. We do this by attending all major trade shows each year, participating in ongoing training and education seminars, meeting frequently with numerous manufacturers’ representatives. This preparation and experience allows us to offer you the BEST security advice possible.
- Security Systems Planning and Design – We offer a full range of security system design services that are ready to be implemented into existing structures or during any phase of construction or renovation. Our expertise encompasses areas such as business and enterprise, education, healthcare, industrial, retail, entertainment complexes, and distribution facilities. Our creative, cost-effective designs provide for a competitive bidding process of all types of security systems such as intrusion detection, closed circuit television, access control systems, locks, etc.
- Vendor Engagement – Let us help you select the best security vendor or integrator for your business or evaluate the bids you have already received from vendors. We can provide the specifications and Request for Proposal for the vendors to bid on and assist with contract negotiations, oversight, and inspection to ensure favorable and honest pricing.
- Project Management – Lauttamus has been chosen by many clients to manage projects from the purchasing decision to the installation. We not only assist with the planning, but also schedule to coordinate a smooth installation process. Our team of industry professionals ensures your system is installed properly and that it meets your requirements.
- System Testing – Acting on your behalf, we oversee testing and performance evaluations for all of your security systems. This testing ensures your systems function properly and were installed properly.
- Investigations and Litigation Support – When necessary, our highly trained investigators work both overtly and covertly to provide clear, concise reports with documentation for all your investigation requirements. We can also assist you and your attorneys in preparing for liability cases and provide expert witness and forensic testimony in cases involving security and premise liability issues.